As a property manager, the goal is to solve the problem with a never give up and never surrender attitude. That is part of what makes a property management business successful. Recognizing a competitive edge while systematizing and growing BDI, Samantha began to design a foolproof system for tenants and owners grounded in transparency, availability, and top-tier customer service. Clients and vendors are eager to work with BDI because the guiding principles, standards, and expectations drive the BDI's mission, brand, and success. Blue Diamond Inc. has continued to raise the bar in the industry through their efforts and being a part of the process will lead to instant career success.
Do I qualify?
We want you to succeed so we are happy to pay for the software for your first year!
This website and the information contained herein do not constitute the offer or sale of a
franchise. Certain states require the registration of an FDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. This franchise may not be registered in all states and may not
offer franchises to residents of registration states or persons wishing to open a franchise in
those states until compliance guidelines are met. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be
made through the delivery and receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
1. How do you advertise? We syndicate to over 25 different websites including the fan favorites...Zillow, Trulia, and Hot Pads.
2. Would you be putting a sign in front of the house? I certainly can.
3. What is average length of time it takes to locate a qualified tenant? 2 days to 2 weeks
4. Do you charge a leasing fee for securing a tenant? If yes, what is that charge? (You mentioned $500 start up and 8% of monthly rent) No, leasing charge, just the upfront charge to get the house in order.
5. What is the turn around time for owner's to receive their monthly rental payment once the tenant has paid their rent? 6 days max.
6. What is your procedure for a delinquent rent payment? 3 day pay or quit on the 4th of the month. We try to work with people and get them to communicate. It is all case by case. Not too many problems.
7. What is your procedure for an eviction? 3 day pay or quit, if no communication we turn it over to attorney. We have one that costs about $1200.
8. How much of a security deposit do you require from tenants? One months rent. Pet deposit is $250 per pet.
9. What happens when a tenant wants to break a lease? We work with them. We charge them depending on how long they have lived in the home, under a year $500, over a year $250. We also charge them for any unpaid rent. We have managed that scenario a few times.
Usamos cookies para analizar el tráfico del sitio web y optimizar tu experiencia en el sitio. Al aceptar nuestro uso de cookies, tus datos se agruparán con los datos de todos los demás usuarios.